‘The Airtec Intercooler makes the Charged Air (Intake Temps) cooler so you gain Horse power, it’s really that simple!’
The Airtec Intercooler will really come into its own when used on more modified vehicles, even bigger BHP gains could be seen on serious spec car which include, full exhaust, turbo upgrades etc, these modifications put serious strain on the cooling ability of the stock Intercooler, and you could be losing in excess of 30+ bhp! Just by keeping you standard Intercooler fitted.
- Lower Intake temperatures & Gain BHP!
- Reduced Boost Pressure Drop
- Full Aluminium design
- 50mm bar & plate performance Intercooler core
- 2 x Larger than standard Diameter silicon Boost hoses, in a choice of colours
- 1x cnc machined boost pipe joiner
- Moulded end tanks instead of Restrictive Plastic pressed end tanks ‘these can leak’ (S3 Has alloy end tanks, but smaller diameter pipes and smaller core thickness than Airtec Intercooler)
- Full comprehensive step by step fitting Instructions
- Fits as stock item, end tanks have hangers for both the radiator & the Air-con radiator to secure onto
- No extra Pipe work or additional parts required and more Importantly, no cutting to bumper!
- Pressure tested to over 5 bar
- No additional turbo lag will be experienced, due to our flowing end tank design
- Available in Natural Silver or Pro-Series Satin Black
Fully fitted service available for this item - Please leave contact number with your order and one our representatives will call to arrange a slot in our full equipped workshop.